Our Philosophy on Security
We believe all our products and services should be safe & secure for all our clients, so we have this Responsible Disclosure page to help you help us. Never heard of Responsible Disclosure and what to know more? Here is a link to the Wikipedia page on it.
If you have found a security vulnerability in and of our products or services, we appreciate your help in responsibly disclosing the details to our team.
Reporting a Vulnerability Is Simple
If you believe you’ve discovered a security vulnerability in one of our applications or services, please follow the Responsible Disclosure guidelines and email us at email@example.com. We will respond as quickly as possible, usually within 24 hours. To help us fix the issue faster, please use these guidelines when sending your report:
- Provide us with full details of any discovered issue. The more information and detail you can provide, the quicker we will be able to fix the issue.
- In the best interest of our clients and their data, please do not publicly disclose the issue until it has been addressed by Hedgehog.
- Never purposely disrupt services for other users.
- Never attempt to access or modify data from other users.
- In order to keep everyone safe, please act in good faith towards our clients’ privacy and data during your disclosure. We won’t take legal action against you if you act accordingly. We will certainly credit you in a very positive light.
Our PGP key is available here. You may also use this key to encrypt your communications with us.
Key ID: D4F70446
Key type: RSA
Key size: 4096
Fingerprint: 21A6 5199 2663 1C04 BA78 03C1 42DB AF79 BA86 03F9
User ID: firstname.lastname@example.org